HOW CAN YOU HELP?
-Attend monthly business meetings
-Call and encourage your community to vote
-Register voters Table at local events
-Represent your precinct
-Staff the office Canvas door-to-door to get out the vote
-Attend City Council, County Council, County Commission or School Board meeting once a month
-Write a Letter to the Editor to The Journal
-Write a letter to or call your Legislator
-Donate items to help your community like diapers/toiletries
-RUN FOR OFFICE
Support our mission in Oconee County.
CHOOSE A CONTRIBUTION LEVEL:
1) The $120 Club - one time annual donation or $10 a month
2) The $240 Club - one time annual donation or $20 a month
3) The Monthly Expense Club - support OCDP by paying one month’s worth of expenses ($600) or half ($300)
4) An amount of your choice
WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE:
1) Write a Check to OCDP, PO Box 1293, Walhalla, SC 29691
2) Drop off Cash (in person at office only)
3) Sign on to ActBlue (a website for donations to Democratic organizations and causes). Here you can make a one-time donation or sign up for a recurring monthly donation. Click the DONATE button to contribute through ActBlue.